Please respect our copyright policies
Our Sites are owned and operated by panKUKU LLC & ProSolutions Suriname N.V. We or our licencors retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Sites and Site Content and any trademarks, logos, or service marks displayed on the Site or in Site Content (“Marks”). The Site, Site Content, and Marks are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and international treaties.
It is NOT allowed to copy any intellectual properties, content or marks either of pankuku.net, kukushop.net or pankuku.gitbook.io. You may NOT copy proprietary notices, content, lines or other articles within these sites. It is Strictly forbidden and illegal to copy any content nor partially of our Whitepaper (Wiki) at pankuku.gitbook.io If notices of such acts occur we have the right to take legal actions either with the Department of Justice (USA) or Ministerie van Justitie en Politie (Suriname)
Our Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringed of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent via the Contact Page or via email to [email protected]
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.