Be the next winner!
The prizes for each lottery round come from three sources:
- 1.Ticket Purchases
- 100% of the KUKU paid by people buying tickets that round goes back into the prize pools.
2. Rollover Prizes
- After every round, if nobody wins in one of the prize brackets, the unclaimed KUKU for that bracket rolls over into the next round and are redistributed among the prize pools.
3. KUKU Injections
- An average total of 10.000.000 (10 mil) KUKU from the treasury is added to lottery rounds over the course of a week. This KUKU is of course also included in rollovers!
The digits on your ticket must match in the correct order to win.
Here’s an example lottery draw, with two tickets, A and B.
- Ticket A: The first 3 digits and the last 2 digits match, but the 4th digit is wrong, so this ticket only wins a “Match first 3” prize.
- Ticket B: Even though the last 5 digits match, the first digit is wrong, so this ticket doesn’t win a prize.
Prize brackets don’t ‘stack’: if you match the first 3 digits in order, you’ll only win prizes from the ‘Match 3’ bracket, and not from ‘Match 1’ and ‘Match 2’.